CAREERS WITH CE
Not just any digital marketing jobs
If you’re looking for a web agency that’s going places and with lots to offer a prospective employee, then you’re in the right place.
Connecting Element is a dynamic digital marketing agency based in Birmingham in the Midlands. We regularly scout for new talent to join our friendly team of digital professionals, which include account handlers, content writers, social-media monitors, SEO experts, developers and designers.
Digital experience is essential. Our full-service, joined-up approach to online marketing means there’s always an opportunity to bring fresh skills to the table, and to take new ones away.
Things we look for
- Proven ability in your relevant discipline
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Flexibility, efficiency and bags of energy and initiative
- Voracious appetite for learning new skills
- Uncompromising attention to detail
Reasons to join us
We’ve grown from modest beginnings to a team of around 60, making us one of the most enterprising digital marketing companies in the UK.
Here are јuѕt а fеw reasons for coming onboard:
- Opportunity to learn from top talent across the disciplines
- You’ll get to work on interesting projects and brands
- Great team and company ethos that values and promotes individual development and workplace enjoyment
Interested in working with us? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHP – Senior Web Developer
Working as part of a growing development team you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a variety of new and legacy systems. This will include new features and enhancements as well as fault resolution.
You must be comfortable with working to tight deadlines and have an open and innovative approach to problem solving. You should have experience working with large websites and systems and be capable of working through any issues that arise within them.
We are looking for people who are passionate about their work and keep up with new web trends. A sense of humour and team spirit is a must.
- Develop and improve existing sites and systems
- Database planning and management
- Consuming and creating APIs and Web Services
- Bespoke web development
- Assisting junior developers
- Data analysis and management
- Assist with planning roadmaps for systems and new developments
Key skills required
- Minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience
- Procedural and Object Orientated PHP
- Advanced database knowledge and experience
- Problem solving and bug resolution
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to keep solutions simple and on budget
- Laravel / WordPress / Git / jQuery
It would be advantageous, but not essential if you could demonstrate experience of:
- Java and Adobe CQ/AEM stack
- Social network API’s and systems
- Innovative ideas and solutions to everyday problems
This is a full time position with salary ranging from £25-32k PA based on experience, 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays included. You will be employed on a 3 month trial initially. We have an office in central Birmingham you will be required to work from.
Please get in touch by email only to express an interest in either role.
Adam Cox – Head of Development email@example.com
No agencies, thank you.
Head of creative services
We are seeking a client-facing head of creative services to lead our talented team of copywriters and designers in the day-to-day production of client content. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate solid leadership skills and a strong track record of producing creative marketing campaigns across a range of digital platforms.
For more details and to express interest, please get in touch with Karen Hall via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, thank you.
Team Member of the Month
Take a look at what our team member of the month has to say about working for Connecting Element.